Kathy Sipple is a social media marketing strategist and consultant who spends a lot of time in nature. She is at home in a board room teaching Fortune 500 clients how to get the most out of their online marketing efforts and even more comfortable leading a wild edible hike in the forest. As a student of permaculture design, she “stacks functions” — often bringing nature metaphors into her marketing training and often uses her marketing expertise to “market” the environment and its care.
When she is not working as a marketer or hunting for wild edibles, she may be found interviewing a guest for her 219 GreenConnect podcast or promoting CoThrive Timebank, a local service exchange she launched in early 2016 or at a meeting for one of the many projects she works on, such as:
- providing social media support for the authors of Powerful You Publishing (or else writing chapters for one of their books herself)
- the LOK Wishing Tree Foundation promoting carbon monoxide safety and art opportunities for youth in under-served areas
- the Center for Creative Solutions where she is a board member and presenter
- the Art Barn School of Art where she is a member of their “think tank”
- local food projects: NWI Food Council volunteer and contributor, NWI Food Swap, etc.
She lives in Valparaiso, Indiana with her husband John and their black Labs, Bodhi and Pema. They enjoy frequent hikes at the Indiana Dunes State Park where her beloved bear tree resides.
- Google Adwords
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Hootsuite Academy
- Nationbuilder.com Expert
Awards & Distinctions
- Mensa Member
- Co-Author of Multiple Amazon #1 Best Selling Books
- Indiana’s Most Influential Woman in Social Media – 2009
- NWI Times Professionals to Watch – 2013
- Conscious Evolutionaries Chicagoland Golden Innovator Award, Media Sector – 2015
- NWI Society of Innovators Inductee – 2016
- Top-Rated Contract Trainer for Several National and International Companies